Job Opening: Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90036
Schedule: 20 hours per week, flexible day time hours
1. Meeting with Rabbi regularly to prepare to do lists and manage his personal and professional calendar.
2. Handle personal errands.
3. Screen phone calls, take notes on calls and during meetings.
4. Manage paperwork for rabbi, including personal documents.
5. Other similar duties.
1. 2+ years office experience.
2. Reliable vehicle and driver’s license.
3. Strong writing and speaking skills.
4. Strong computer skills.
Compensation: $22-$25 per hour, plus car/gas allowance $50 per month
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!