Job Opening: Personal Assistant
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9-5 with occassional weekends but will give advance
1. Light Housekeeping
2. Acting as a House manager, collecting mail and packages and deposits, scheduling repairs, errands, and travel prep.
3. Oversee family calendar
4. Pick up daughter from school and take her to after school activities
5. Meal prep, healthy food, cook light meals (some can ordered)
1. Flexible, easy to work with
2. Similar experience as a personal assistant
Compensation: $27-$31 per hour, plus 2 weeks paid vacation & benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!