Job Opening: Physician, MD or DO for Functional Medicine Practice
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Description: Family Medicine Physician or Internist interested in Functional Medicine desired to join large private practice that specializes in functional medicine for professional sports players.
1. Work closely with the medical director and relevant medical personnel to provide medical services for the general care and treatment of patients in a private practice setting.
2. Provide comprehensive medical services for patients on a continuing basis.
3. Analyze reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnosing condition of patient.
4. Administer or prescribe treatments and medications.
5. Promote health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods of prevention of disease.
6. Refer patients to specialists when necessary for the patient’s well-being
7. Work collaboratively and cooperatively with colleagues
1. Medical degree from an accredited school
2. License to practice in state of California
3. Current DEA and NPI Certificate of Registration
4. Active ABMS (or ABPS) Board Certification
5. Minimum 1 year of private practice Family Practice or Internal Medicine experience.
Compensation: $300,000-$350,000 base plus additional compensation as bonus structure, benefits and room for growth, after training in functional medicine under the Medical Director, the physician will join the private practice as a functional medicine doctor.