Job Opening: Primary Therapist for 6 months with built in promotion to Program Director
Location: Lafayette, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday 10 AM-6 PM (some flexibility can work)
An experienced, capable leader is needed as Program Director for a 6-bed Adolescent Treatment center in Lafayette, CA. This position will start as a Primary Therapist and will become the Program Director after 6 months. .
Provide all clinical and administrative oversight to a residential program for adolescents ages 12-17.
1. LMFT, LCSW, or Psy D.
2. Able to supervise interns (licensed for a minimum of 1.5 years).
3. Previous experience as a Program Director (or similar) desired, but not required.
4. Strong clinician, experience in DBT and/or CBT.
5. Extremely organized, strong documentation skills.
6. Strong leader, great managerial skills, approachable, excellent communication skills.
7. Flexible, calm personality.
8. Experience with treatment centers.
9. Experience with adolescents.
10. Possibility to be on-call.
Compensation: $90,000-$110,000 plus benefits and room for growth
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!