Job Opening: Primary Therapist for Adolescent Treatment Center
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm or 10:00am-6:00pm.
Job Description: The primary therapist will provide individual, family and group therapy for a caseload of 6 adolescents in an in patient, 6 bed, upscale treatment center for teens with dual diagnosis.
Provide therapy for individuals, groups and families at a six bed residential treatment center for teenagers.
1. Completion of a Master’s degree in family therapy, counseling, or social with a BBS number valid for California.
2. Residential Treatment Center experience (or IOP/PHP experience).
3. LMFT OR LPCC OR LCSW, or almost licensed (3,000 hours complete).
4. Experience working with adolescents.
5. Must be willing to be on-call (this does NOT mean coming in to the facility, just be available once every three weeks from Monday – Sunday to take calls and answer text messages after hours, during the middle of the night, and on weekends).
Compensation: $87K-$92K (unlicensed) $97K-$102K (licensed) plus full benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!