Job Opening: Primary therapist for Adolescent Treatment Center
Location: Encinitas and La Mesa
Schedule: Full time, 9 AM-5:30 PM, some flexibility possible
1. Provide individual therapy for teenagers with dual diagnosis in an out patient setting.
2. Run various types of therapeutic groups.
3. Attend team supervision meetings.
4. Take clinical notes in EMR (Kipu).
1. MFT Associate or ASW with 1,000+ hours complete or Licensed Therapist
2. Residential Treatment Center experience preferred (or IOP/PHP experience).
3. Experience working with teenagers.
4. Ability to work full time.
Compensation: $70,000+ plus $5,000 sign-on bonus and benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business