Job Opening: Primary Therapist for beautiful Facility for Teenagers
Full time: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM-5:00PM
1. Provide individual therapy for teenagers with dual diagnosis in an out patient setting.
2. Run various types of therapeutic groups.
3. Attend team supervision meetings.
4. Take clinical notes in EMR (Kipu).
1. Licensed Therapist or MFT Associate or ASW with 500 hours complete and number from BBS
2. Residential Treatment Center experience preferred (or IOP/PHP experience).
3. Experience working with teenagers.
4. Ability to work full time.
Compensation: $70,000-$80,000 depending on experience and licensure plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!