Job Opening: Primary Therapist for Beautiful Mental Health Residential Facility
Location: Malibu, CA
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday, 9 AM-5 PM or 10 AM-6 PM.
Start Date: Immediate
1. Associate Therapist, with at least 1,000 hours complete.
2. Experience working with mental health.
3. Experience working in a residential setting.
4. Experience with trauma.
5. Desired, but not required: EMDR, trauma or hypnotherapy experience
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
1. Provide individual therapy to case load of 5 clients.
2. Run groups daily (5-6 groups per week).
3. Work with male and female veterans.
4. Update patient notes, and attend team meetings.
$75,000 plus benefits and supervision, for associates
$75,000-$88,000 plus benefits if licensed
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business