Job Opening: Primary Therapist for Beautiful Mental Health Residential Facility
Location: Malibu, CA
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday, schedule can be either 9 AM-5 PM or 10 AM-6 PM.
Start Date: Immediate
1. Provide individual, group, and family therapy to case load of 5 clients.
2. Run groups daily (5-6 groups per week).
3. Conducts client psychosocial assessment, develops and monitors the implementation of individualized treatment plans, carries out client intake process, and is available to solve any pertinent issues.
4. Collaborates with treatment team comprised of clinical staff, including the clinical director, program director and counselors.
1. Associate Therapist or Licensed Therapist.
2. Experience working with mental health.
3. Experience working in a residential setting.
4. Experience with trauma.
5. Desired, but not required: EMDR, trauma or hypnotherapy experience
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
7. Experience working with veterans a plus!
Compensation: $70,000-$73,000 for Associate Therapist, $85,000-$88,000 if licensed, plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!