Job Opening: Primary Therapist for beautiful Out Patient Facility for Teenagers
Location: San Jose, CA
Full time: Monday-Thursday, 11:00AM-7:00PM, Fridays 9:00AM-5:00PM
1. Provide individual therapy for teenagers with dual diagnosis in an out patient setting.
2. Run various types of therapeutic groups.
3. Attend team supervision meetings.
4. Take clinical notes in EMR (Kipu).
1. Licensed Therapist or MFT Associate or ASW with 1,000+ hours complete
2. Residential Treatment Center experience preferred (or IOP/PHP experience).
3. Experience working with teenagers.
4. Ability to work full time.
Compensation: $80,000-$95,000 plus benefits. Associate rate is 80k, but they would get automatic bump once they get their full license.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business