Job Opening: Primary Therapist for beautiful Out Patient Facility for Teenagers
Location: Danville, CA
Monday-Thursday, Flexible between 9:00AM-7:00PM (based on caseload, 9AM-5PM, 11AM-7PM, etc.), Fridays 9:00AM-4:00PM. Occasionally work from home on Friday’s.
1. Provide individual therapy for teenagers with dual diagnosis in an out patient setting.
2. Run various types of therapeutic groups.
3. Attend team supervision meetings.
4. Take clinical notes in EMR (Kipu).
1. Licensed Therapist or MFT Associate or ASW with 1,000+ hours complete
2. Residential Treatment Center experience preferred (or IOP/PHP experience).
3. Experience working with teenagers.
4. Ability to work full time.
Full-Time: $75,000-$88,000 depending on experience and licensure plus $5K sign on bonus and benefits.
Part-Time: $40 per hour.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!