Job Opening: Primary Therapist for High End Adolescent Treatment Center
Location: Tarzana, CA
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
Must be able to do on-call on the weekends as part of a rotation every third week.
Description: Primary therapist needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers. The primary therapist will be working with a caseload of 3, providing therapy for individual clients, groups and families on a full time basis.
1. Completed Master’s degree in Family Therapy, Social Work or Counseling.
2. Licensed Therapist or MFT intern (minimum 1,500 hours completed) in the process of becoming licensed.
3. Experience in a treatment center.
4. Experience working with teenagers or children.
5. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: $70,000-$80,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN