Job Opening: Primary Therapist for High End Adolescent Treatment Center
Location: Calabasas, CA
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
Must be able to do on-call on the weekends as part of a rotation every third week.
Description: Associate therapist needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers. The primary therapist will be working with a caseload of 3, providing therapy for individual clients, groups and families on a full time basis.
1. Completed Master’s degree in Family Therapy, Social Work or Counseling.
2. MFT associate or ASW (minimum 1,500 hours completed).
3. Experience in a treatment center.
4. Experience working with teenagers or children.
5. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: $70,000-$88,000 for associates plus full benefits, supervision and a signing bonus
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!