Job Opening: Primary Therapist for High End Adolescent Treatment Center
Location: Lafayette, CA
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
Must be able to do on-call for one full week as part of a rotation and every third week. Will be rotating with two other Clinicians. After 90 days, they can work once a week from home just not on Monday or Friday.
Description: Primary therapist needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers. The primary therapist will be working with a caseload of 3, providing therapy for individual clients, groups and families on a full time basis.
1. Completed Master’s degree in Family Therapy, Social Work or Counseling.
2. Licensed Therapist or MFT intern (minimum 500 hours completed) in the process of becoming licensed.
3. Experience in a treatment center.
4. Experience working with teenagers or children.
5. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: $85,000-$90,000 plus full benefits.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!