Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
Must be able to do on-call on the weekends as part of a rotation every third week.
Description: Primary therapist needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers. The primary therapist will be working with a caseload of 3, providing therapy for individual clients, groups and families on a full time basis.
1. Completed Master’s degree in Family Therapy, Social Work or Counseling.
2. Licensed Therapist or MFT intern (minimum 1,500 hours completed) in the process of becoming licensed.
3. Experience in a treatment center.
4. Experience working with teenagers or children.
5. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: $70K- Unlicensed, $80K-Licensed, with benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business