Job Opening: Primary Therapist for Out patient facility for Teens
Location: Modesto, CA
Schedule: 30-40 hour work week, ideally the following schedule, but we have some flexibility:
Monday 1:00PM-9:00PM Mon-Thursday, Friday 9-5. MUST be open to working on-call on the weekends one weekend per month.
Start Date: January 2023
1. Run groups for up to 14 teenagers, cofacilitated
2. Provide individual weekly therapy for each client, caseload up to 8 clients.
3. Provide family therapy to caseload.
4. Will be working with teens and their families as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team.
1. MFT Associate, or Social Worker Associate, Professional Counselor Associate (newer license track)
2. Experience and passion for facilitating groups.
3. Ability to work in person
4. Experience working with patients that have substance abuse and have worked in a mental health setting versus school setting preferred.
5. Ideal but not necessary, have a minimum of 250 hours of group and 1,000 hours total complete.
6. Ideal but not necessary, a minimum of two years of experience with dual diagnosis population required, preferably in IOP or Residential Treatment setting.
Compensation: $60,000-$63,000 plus $3,000 bonus at 12 months and excellent benefits including 3 weeks PTO, health benefits etc.