Job Opening: Primary Therapist for Out patient facility for Teens
Location: Modesto, CA
Schedule: 30-40 hour work week, ideally the following schedule, but we have some flexibility:
Monday 2:00PM-8:00PM, Tuesday 2:00PM-8:00PM, Wednesday 1:00PM-9:30PM, Thursday 2:00PM-8:00PM, Friday 12:00PM-2:00PM. MUST be open to working on-call on the weekends.
Start Date: June 2021
1. Run groups for 8-10 teenagers as well as multi-family groups.
2. Provide individual weekly therapy for each client.
3. Provide support for families.
4. Will be working with teens and their families as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team.
1. MFT Associate, or Social Worker Associate
2. Experience and passion for facilitating groups.
3. Ability to work in person
4. Experience working with patients that have substance abuse and have worked in a mental health setting versus school setting preferred.
5. Must have a minimum of 250 hours of group and 1,000 hours total complete.
6. A minimum of two years of experience with dual diagnosis population required, preferably in IOP or Residential Treatment setting.
Compensation: $24-$29 per hour plus 3 weeks PTO, health benefits etc.