Job Opening: Primary Therapist for Outpatient facility for Teens
Location: El Monte, CA
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 1 PM-9 PM, Fridays 9 AM – 5 PM.
1. Run groups for 8-10 teenagers.
2. Provide individual weekly therapy for each client.
3. Provide support for families.
1. MFT Associate, or Social Worker Associate, or LMFT or LCSW.
2. Experience and passion for facilitating groups.
3. Ability to work in person (social distancing, temperatures, masking are all kept seriously).
4. Experience working with patients that have substance abuse and have worked in a mental health setting versus school setting preferred.
Compensation: Associates are up to $62,400 salary plus benefits 3 weeks PTO and medical (50%), Licensed Therapists depending on experience.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business
Assistant Commercial Property Manager
E-Commerce, Warehouse Drop Ship Associate
STEAM Teacher’s Assistant for Early Childhood
Recreational Therapist for New Licensed Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (MHRC)