Job Opening: Primary Therapist for Outpatient Male Behavioral Health
(APCC, ACSW, LPCC, LCSW)
Location: Encino, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
1. Oversee up a case load of up to 10 clients.
2. Provided individual therapy to assigned case load.
3. Supervise therapeutic activities.
4. Keep records in electronic medical system (KIPU).
5. Conduct bio-psycho-socials.
6. Conduct group therapy sessions.
7. Attend and participate in supervision meetings.
1. Completion of a master’s degree in marriage and family therapy, or social work, or counseling, valid in California
2. Experience working with mental health.
3. Able to pass a strict background check- no felonies or misdemeanors whatsoever.
4. Must be an APCC, ACSW, LPCC, LCSW with an associate’s number from the BBS
5. Must have Trauma Specialty, Somatic Experience, EMDR, & CBT/DBT Training.
Compensation: Associates: $70,000 plus $1,000 signing bonus, benefits and supervision, Licensed: $85,000 plus benefits and $1,000 signing bonus
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!