BNI Treatment Centers is looking for an experienced and passionate primary therapist to be a part of our clinical team. We are an acute residential treatment center for adolescents ages 12-17 and is dedicated to empowering teens struggling with severe mental illness and substance abuse. Our compassionate treatment team develops individualized treatment plans to overcome these challenges to get their lives back on a positive trajectory.
Job Opening: Primary Therapist, LMFT or LCSW
Location: Calabasas, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, you can choose 8 AM-4 PM, 9 AM-5 PM, 10 AM-6 PM
1. The Primary Therapist provides and oversees treatment services for each patient assigned to the therapist.
2. Provides on-going family and individual therapy services to patients and their families
3. Consults with MFT Associates, Case Manager and psychiatrists to develop and oversee individual patients treatment plans.
4. Provides clinical staff training on issues related to the direct care and supervision of patients .
5. Conduct intakes, assessments, treatment and discharge planning.
6. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team setting
7. Provide crisis intervention as need to patients and families
8. The successful delivery of these clinical responsibilities is key to the success of the treatment facility.
1. LMFT or LCSW
2. Experience working with adolescents.
3. Able to commit to a full time, in house position.
4. Must be vaccinated for Covid.
5. Must have a car/driver’s license.
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: $80,000-$95,000 plus room for growth and benefits:
1. Health Benefits ( Medical , Dental , Vision) , 401K
2. PTO, Sick, Holiday
3. On-site meals provided by our skilled chefs
- Address Calabasas, CA