Job Opening: Principal Interior Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90036
Schedule: Extremely flexible, full time– checking into the office a few times a week, but the work can be done any time
Description: Custom home builder seeks a full time, in house Principal Interior Designer.
1. Work with clients to design their dream homes, outline client design objectives.
2. Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
3. Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
4. Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
5. Source materials and products included in plans.
6. Create professional presentations to communicate design intent and direction.
1. 5+ years hospitality design (boutique hotels)
2. 5+ years experience working for a high end design firm
3. Vision, sense of ownership.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!