Job Opening: Production Planner
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours
Location: Phoenix, AZ
1. Advise management on status of work in process, material availability and potential production
problems to ensure that materials are available as needed.
2. Works cross functionally with all departments to ensure customer OTTR goals are met
3.Analyze MRP demand regularly.
4. Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet
production schedule and customer expectation.
5.Work with Sales Team on customer demand outlook and build long range production forecast
(rolling 6 month)
6. Meets weekly to update Operations and Planning
1. 5+ years of experience in aerospace manufacturing
2. Must be able to read and interpret aerospace blueprints.
3. Strong MRP/ERP experience
4.Solid understanding of the significance of supply chain and operations
5. Apply strategic planning foresight as well as the ability to multi-task.
6.Strong attention to detail – accuracy
7. Must be able to lift 40 pounds, bending, pushing and constantly move objects.
Compensation: $60,000 – $80,000
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business