Job Opening: Program Director for Residential Treatment Center for Adolescents
Location: Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Schedule: Full time, Monday-Friday
An experienced, capable leader is needed as Program Director for a 6-bed adolescent treatment center in Woodland Hills, CA. The Program Director will provide all clinical and administrative oversight.
1. LMFT or LCSW.
2. Able to supervise interns (licensed for a minimum of 2 years).
3. Previous experience as a Program Director (or similar).
4. Strong clinician, experience in DBT and/or CBT.
5. Extremely organized, strong administration and documentation skills.
6. Strong leader, great managerial skills, approachable, excellent communication skills.
7. Flexible, calm personality.
8. Experience with treatment centers.
9. Experience with adolescents.
10. Experience with crisis management.
Compensation: $70,000-$80,000 plus benefits and room for growth
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Licensed Therapist LMFT or LCSW (or MFT Associate who is close to being licensed, with 2600 hours complete or more)