Job Opening: Program Director for Skilled Nursing, Psychiatric Facility with 45 beds
Location: El Monte, CA
1. Must be either a social worker, psychiatric technician, recreation therapist, occupational therapist, art therapist, dance therapist, music therapist, LVN or RN. This is a state requirement.
2. Must have 2 years experience in a mental health setting. This is a state requirement.
3. Experience managing a team.
4. Strong communication and leadership skills.
1. Oversee and manage all aspects of the STP IMD, including planning, implementation, and evaluation of program.
2. Provide leadership and guidance to program staff.
3. Collaborate with administrator to ensure program goals are met.
4. Monitor program budget and ensure financial resources are allocated appropriately.
5. Conduct regular program evaluations to assess effectiveness and make necessary improvements.
6. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in behavioral health programs.
7. Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
Compensation: $35-$40 per hour plus benefits
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance