Job Opening: Program Director, Licensed Therapist for DBT Program for Teens
Description: Established, beautiful adolescent residential treatment program seeks a program director to lead the DBT program for the 6 bed location in Tarzana, CA.
Location: Tarzana-Vanalden, CA
1. Lead the clinical team.
2. Document client care appropriately, oversee other clinician’s documentation and make sure it is appropriate and personalized.
3. Carries a small caseload of clients.
4. Supervise 3 MFT associates.
5. Oversee the program and implements DBT.
1. Licensed therapist, LMFT or LPCC or LCSW.
2. Experience working with teens.
3. Strong DBT skills and training REQUIRED.
4. Exceptional documentation skills.
5. Professional, warm, team player, enjoyable to work with.
6. Leadership, motivating, dedicated to providing excellent client care.
7. At least 2 years post license REQUIRED.
Compensation: $85,000-$100,000 plus benefits and room for growth.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!