Job Opening: Program Manager for OCD program
Location: Encino, CA
1. Make sure out patient center is running on schedule and clients are attending all therapy sessions and activities.
2. Communicate with Nurse Practitioner, Physician and Psychiatrist regarding client care.
3. Ensure clients are being productive and establishing rapport with clients.
4. QA reports, Health and safety reports.
5. Oversee staff schedules, running groups.
1. Some experience with OCD or mental health required.
2. Some managerial experience, experience in an out patient facility highly desired.
3. Warm, friendly, charismatic personality.
4. Organized and computer literate.
Compensation: $75,000 plus benefits