Job Opening: Project Accountant for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Location: Los Angeles, 90036
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM or 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
1. Submit plans to all sub-contractors, properly allocate budgets to each category of the construction project.
2. Track project expenses for the duration of the project.
3. Interface with company bookkeeper on relevant data.
4. Interact with vendors and sub-contractors in order to get pricing details.
1. Detail oriented, self starter, organized
2. 2 years+ experience with construction industry required
3. Proficiency with Excel, including pivot tables.
4. Excellent follow up and communication skills.
5. Able to read plans/blueprints is a plus.
6. 3+ years QuickBooks experience.
7. Proficient ProCore or similar construction CRM.
Compensation: $70,000-$80,000 plus healthcare stipend and PTO
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business