Job Opening: Project Coordinator
Location: REMOTE within the US
Note: This position will last 2 years (until the ERC expires), you will additionally be paid for 5 months afterwards.
1. Managing a robust portfolio of tax incentive projects consisting of multiple internal and external teams
2. Acting as a liaison with government agencies to follow up on status of previously claimed tax credits
3. Interviewing clients and conducting research and analysis to assist the team in determining client eligibility for relevant tax credits
4. Conducting research and analysis critical to project success
5. Developing familiarity with tax concepts
6. Acting as a liaison between our clients and appropriate government agencies
1. Knowledge of human capital management systems and/or HR/Payroll/Tax related product offerings a plus
2. Experience managing transformative initiatives
3. Must be able to handle multiple tasks, take initiative and prioritize multiple work items.
4. Must remain flexible and be comfortable with ambiguity within a very demanding, constantly changing
5. Commitment to accurate recordkeeping and reporting
6. Highly developed oral and written communication skills
7. Experience coordinating or managing projects at a detailed level
Compensation: $75,000 – $85,000 plus 15 days of vacation accrual annually, five sick days, and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays). Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code and employee stock purchase program and 401K matching.