Job Opening: Project Manager/Superintendent
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Description: Multi-family and commercial throughout LA county. Will oversee 1-5 projects depending on size of project. Both new construction, ADUs and rehabs or tenant improvement. Both multi-family and commercial.
1. Assist in moving the project from conception to completion under a fast timeline.
2. Working with design, permitting and supervision and management of ongoing live construction projects by working with crews and subcontractors.
3. Will be assigned 1-5 projects.
4. Visiting sites to learn and understand both the plans and the site.
5. Source sub-contractors and workers using both their database and through personal connections.
6. Negotiate contracts with the sub-contractors for price and scope.
7. Creating schedules for projects and for each individual sub-contractor.
8. Launch the project and visit the job site daily, post daily logs, take photos of progress, site supervision, deal with change orders.
9. Report to the head of construction.
1. Must have 3+ years Project manager construction experience.
2. Good work ethics.
3. Work well under pressure.
4. Spanish speaking only is fine or bilingual Spanish or English only.
Compensation: $75,000-$105,00 per year plus holiday pay, sick pay, PTO