Job Opening: Property Manager/Construction Manager for Property Management Company
(300 Units in 25 Buildings)
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90036
Schedule: Full time, 9 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday
1. Overseeing construction projects. (about 10 projects at time).
2. Following up with vendors.
3. Overseeing tenant relations.
4. Overseeing turning units.
5. Handling city inspections.
6. Supervising vendors
7. Making sure that all steps are being followed.
8. Ensure all construction materials are purchased and ordered on time.
9. Housing and section inspections.
1. Minimum 2 years experience in construction.
2. Minimum 2 years experience working in property management.
3. Experience with AppFolio.
4. Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred.
5. Has a car/driver’s license.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including report writing skills.
7. Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
Compensation: $70,000-$80,000 per year
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!