Job Opening: Property Manager
The Property Manager will oversee 2 residential apartment buildings and 50 commercial tenants within 45 minutes from Los Angeles, CA.
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1. Serve as the Company’s primary property management representative to deal with tenants, maintenance and service vendors, and inspectors.
2. Exhibit independent discretion in managing operations at properties.
3.Provide property specific information related to managing the insurance, safety, security, marketing, and onsite personnel at the properties.
4.Operate Appfolio system to manage the customer data, maintenance requests, contracts and other related issues in the renting process.
5.Manage move-in and move-out flow including checking units, collecting tenant information, sending notices and dealing with deposits based on inspections.
6. Regular travel to properties, including day trips via airplane if required.
7. Establish regular communication with tenants to investigate and resolve complaints.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, preferred ( Real Estate, Business, or Engineering)
2.Conversational Spanish or Korean is a plus
3.Proficiency in Appfolio (or property management software) is preferred
4.Strong verbal and written communication skills, including report writing skills
5.Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
6. 2+ years of Property management required.
7. Reliable vehicle and driver’s license. You will be driving regularly.
Compensation: $80,000-$100,000 plus benefits