Job Opening: Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
The Quality Associate is responsible for ensuring materials meet product and customer requirements. The ideal candidate is responsible for ensuring that incoming products meet all required specifications, and all outgoing shipments are verified to customer requirements. This could include measuring objects compared to their intended physical specifications, confirming accurate certifications and documentation (Packing List, Material and Process Certifications, Test Reports, etc.)
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7:30am-4:30pm
Location: Valencia, CA 91355
1.The Quality Associate will communicate with other company team members and may also communicate with customers/vendors regarding quality issues or transportation concerns.
2. Process incoming and outgoing quality inspections of materials and products, along with some
background in operations.
1. 3+ years experience in the aerospace industry
2. Familiarity with AS9120 and ISO 9001 internal policies, processes, procedures along with common external regulations will be expected.
3. Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
4. Warehouse operations including shipping, receiving and forklift experience is desired
Compensation: $55,000-$75,000 plus benefits