Job Opening: Receptionist/Office Administrator for Jewish Synagogue and Preschool
Location: Irvine, California
Schedule: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM Monday through Friday. Closed for Jewish holidays.
Description: The receptionist/office administrator is the face of the organization and regularly handles customer service for the organization as well as phone calls, paper work, and office duties.
1. Acts as the “face” of the organization, greets parents, answers inquiries, handles concerns.
2. Takes care of paperwork for the preschool and synagogue.
3. Types letters, enters data into spreadsheets, makes lists.
4. Answers phone calls, responds to questions, checks messages.
5. Sends emails, takes care of mail, light bookkeeping.
1. Must be able to commit to a full time schedule.
2. Excellent on the phone: warm, professional, helpful, responsive, polite.
3. Basic computer skills: typing, Excel, emails, databases.
4. Excellent spelling and grammar.
5. Familiarity with Jewish holidays and culture desired, or a willingness to learn.
6. Experience working as a receptionist or similar desired.
Compensation: $20-$24 per hour, room for growth, medical benefits