Job Opening: Regional Manager for Property Management Company
Location: Fresno, CA
The Regional Manager answers directly to the VP of Property Management and oversees several residential properties within a 2 hour driving distance of Fresno.
1. Oversee, train and be responsible for community managers and other personnel at each property.
2. Visit each property weekly and ensure that residents are provided a safe, clean, well-maintained community.
3. Review all vendor contracts and maintain relationships with vendors.
4. Oversee marketing, financial transactions, and budgets for each property.
5. Establish schedules for personnel, establish routines, and act as a leader and motivator for entire staff.
1. Minimum 4 years experience as a Regional Property Manager required.
2. Strong proficiency with Yardi is required.
3. Minimum of 6 years working in property management is required, previous experience as a Community Manager desired.
4. California Driver’s license and working vehicle.
5. Sense of ownership and leadership.
Compensation: $90,000-$110,000 plus benefits and room for growth.