Job Opening: Regional Property Manager for a Commercial Real Estate Company
Location: Los Angeles, 90013
1. Oversee contracts including lease agreements, union contracts, vendor contracts.
2. Review all legal documents, especially those that go to the city, pertaining to a new, large development.
3. Interface with consultants including Land Use, PR, and Legal.
4. Oversee all moving parts of large development project as well as smaller projects.
5. Other duties pertaining to hospitality business, occasionally.
1. Strong writing and communication skills.
2. Experience reviewing and red-lining contracts and legal documents.
3. Legal background, especially Real Estate Law.
4. Experience in development management.
5. 7+ years experience in commercial real estate/development.
6. Bachelor’s degree required.
7. Excellent references.
Compensation: $110,000-$140,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!