Job Opening: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Schedule: Full Time M-F
Description: brandMD® Skin Care is a medical grade, technology-based skin care company specializing in private labeling to medically licensed physicians, most of which are dermatologists and plastic surgeons, nationwide. We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
1. Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota and growth goals.
2. Conduct business assessments and develop strategic business plans with accounts and their key decision makers that include review of current products, revenue history, sales trends and pitching new products to increase sales.
3. Develop and maintain relationships to sustain and grow your accounts.
4. Train and motivate staff on delivery systems, technology used in our product line and product knowledge itself that set us further apart from competition.
5. Provide marketing sell through ideas and leverage marketing assets available to help account sell-through product to achieve reorders and increased sales.
6. Support account growth through in person site visits (70%), virtual appointments (20%), email, text, phone, other (10%).
7. Develop new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts and cold call physician accounts and medical spas to pitch private label and the BrandMD products that are best suited to meet their needs.
8. Work in conjunction with Customer Experience Specialist for timely lead follow up.
9. Prospect new business through referrals and other identified sources.
10. Present revenue potential of private labeling versus branded skincare to all accounts, prospects and leads.
11. Utilize all approved marketing assets to include but not limited to, product guides, sell sheets, clinical studies and white papers to professionally present products to potential accounts lead, whether that is through the product catalog or marketing pieces obtained.
12. Communicate daily with assigned Customer Experience Representative to ensure effective and timely follow up on all territory needs.
13. Actively contribute to quarterly team pod meetings to identify opportunities, communicate priorities and ensure account coverage is seamlessly coordinated with assigned Customer Experience Specialist.
14. Communicate account level private label design needs with Customer Experience Specialist, ensuring communication is concise, clear and supports the overall business objectives.
15. Provide historical records by daily NetSuite input of account information, tasks, account procedures, competition, support, communication and sales status.
16. Utilize NetSuite as primary method for recording all sales calls, sampling activities and sales priorities.
17. Represent BrandMD at trade shows and other meetings as needed.
2. Must have experience and be comfortable selling to a wide range of customer types to include but not limited to physicians, mid-level providers, estheticians and office staff.
3. Must be highly organized; ability to multi-task is a must
4. Ability to work independently and plan extensively to meet goals.
5. Strong computer skills are required to include experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Teams. Previous CRM is a plus.
6. Experience performing live video presentations/training is a plus, high comfort level performing video live video presentations/training is required.
7. Experience in medical or skincare field is a plus, but not required.
8. 25%-50% overnight travel will be required, depending on territory.
9. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
Compensation: $200,000 plus benefits.