Job Opening: Remote Admissions Coordinator
Schedule: Full-Time, but must work PST hours
1. Manages the complete admission process either from an initial call or a handoff from a Chat Specialist.
2. Must be able to “convert” the call into a successful admission. This process may take 24 hours, or up to 6 months. Must maintain communication with family for as long as the conversion takes.
3. Screens each client to determine if they meet criteria and are clinically appropriate for the program.
4. Protects organization’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
5. Clearly and directly explain insurance coverage and payment options to families and/or
1. Two years of experience in a clinical or admissions setting is preferred.
2. BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred
3. Familiarity with DSM-IV-TR and mental health diagnoses
4. Ability to explain types of treatment modalities and terms used in a treatment setting for substance abuse and mental health treatment, (DBT, CBT, 12-Steps, Smart Recovery, group process etc.).
5.The ability to work as a cohesive team member, to manage calls, documentation and communicate the status of cases in order to assist families and clients.
Compensation: $65,000-$80,000 plus benefits