Job Opening: Resident Assistants for Adult Detox/Residential inpatient program in Tarzana.
Location: Tarzana, CA
5 days a week, must be able to work one weekend day
4:30PM-1:00AM (swing shift)
1:00 AM-9:30 AM (over night shift)
1. Oversee and mentor mental health/addiction patients.
2. Write notes in electronic medical records.
3. Communicate with relevant staff members.
4. If interested in working overnight, must be able to stay awake overnight.
1. Does not need to have mental health or detox experience, a good attitude and work ethic is the most important. We will train.
2. Strong boundaries, professional demeanor.
3. Driver’s license.
4. Basic computer skills and writing skills.
5. Must be vaccinated for Covid.
6. SUD experience preferred but not required.
Compensation: $18.75-$19.75 per hour plus benefits with a weekly $100 bonus if on time to all shifts
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!