Location: Tarzana, CA
4:30PM-1:00AM (10 Candidates)
12:30AM-8:30AM (4 Candidates)
Must be able to work on the weekends.
1. Oversee and mentor mental health/addiction patients.
2. Write notes in electronic medical records.
3. Communicate with relevant staff members.
4. If interested in working overnight, must be able to stay awake overnight.
1. Does not need to have mental health or detox experience, a good attitude and work ethic is the most important. We will train.
2. Strong boundaries, professional demeanor.
3. Driver’s license.
4. Basic computer skills and writing skills.
5. Must be vaccinated for Covid.
6. SUD experience preferred but not required.
Compensation: $16-$18 per hour plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business
Assistant Commercial Property Manager
E-Commerce, Warehouse Drop Ship Associate
STEAM Teacher’s Assistant for Early Childhood
Recreational Therapist for New Licensed Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (MHRC)