Job Opening: Resident Assistants for Adult Outpatient Program
Location: Tarzana, CA
3:00PM-11:30PM (3 Candidates)
4:30PM-1:00AM (2 Candidates)
You can choose any 5 shifts, must be able to work at least 1 shift on Saturday or Sunday
1. Oversee and mentor mental health/addiction patients.
2. Write notes in electronic medical records.
3. Communicate with relevant staff members.
4. If interested in working overnight, must be able to stay awake overnight.
1. Does not need to have mental health or detox experience, a good attitude and work ethic is the most important. We will train.
2. Strong boundaries, professional demeanor.
3. Driver’s license.
4. Basic computer skills and writing skills.
Compensation: $17-$18 per hour plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!