Job Opening: Residential Property Manager
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Location: Studio City, CA
The Residential Property Manager (RPM) will be overseeing and managing approximately 250 units.
1. Implementing RPM processes with an emphasis on tenant relations, community cultivation and providing great customer service. (tenant, client, team, and vendor)
2. Leasing and marketing for new tenants, providing leasing agreements/extensions, coordinating tenant move-ins and rent increase.
3. Coordinating for quality assurance of maintenance repairs and city/county inspections
4.Processing tenant and property AP/AR, rent collection and possible evictions
5. Creating and presenting budget reviews and meeting with clients
1. 2+ years of experience a residential property manager
2. Very detailed oriented and highly organized
3. Valid CA Driver’s License, car with auto insurance
4.Someone who loves to learn more so they can apply it.
Compensation: $70,000-$80,000 plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!