Job Opening: Resistance Welder
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6 AM-2 PM (Overtime available)
1. Operate Spot and Seam Resistance Welders
2. Test weld samples for shear strength requirements, nugget size, and penetration.
3. Maintain control of welding schedules.
4. Verify raw material.
5. Visually inspect detail parts for damage prior to welding.
6. Visually inspect all finished welds for compliance to specifications.
7. Follow weld schedules in setting the controls on the welding machines.
8. Crease and/or develop weld schedule for new materials and thicknesses
1. Must have 2 years experience in welding.
2. Experience with measuring instruments calipers, micrometers etc.
3. Ability to weld Inconel, stainless steel, aluminum
4. Technical knowledge of welding skills and measuring equipment as required to complete each operation.
5. Good math skills.
6. Ability to perform machine qualifications, and testing.
7. Working knowledge to understand weld symbols.
8. Vision—correctable to 20/20 and ability to see colors.
9. Ability to communicate in the English language.
Compensation: $22-$27 per hour as well as world-class benefits including health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental (Principal), vision (Principal), 401(k) plan with match, identity theft protection and also voluntary benefits such as life insurance (up to $500,000), Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability. In addition, for qualified candidates, we are offering either a “Relocation Bonus” or “Retention Bonus” up to $2,500 (subject to normal payroll taxes.