Job Opening: Resource Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA with remote opportunity
Schedule: Full-Time or Part-Time
Flexible day time hours. 25-40 hours per week.
1. Works directly with clients to establish relationships and assist clients in connecting with needed resources and services such as vocational training, housing referral services, mental health services
2. Establish and foster the client relationships necessary in order to enable warm referrals when needed in real time.
3. Assisting clients and their families to get critical services as soon as the need is identified.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, strongly preferred
2. Social Work and or similar work experience, desired
3. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
4. Understanding and advocating for The Aleph Institute’s mission and values
5. Ability to think of creative ways to connect with people and foster relationships
6. Organized, team player and networking aptitude
Compensation: $30-$35 per hour plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!