Job Opening: Restaurant Operations Managers
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Schedule: 5 days per week with 9-9.5 hour shifts. Evening shifts, weekdays, and weekends.
Citrus LLC is a downtown Los Angeles based company that develops and manages high-end restaurants and bars that includes Perch LA (www.perchla.com) and Mrs. Fish (www.mrsfish.com). Our goal is to create an experience that encompasses our whimsical environments, our stellar food and beverage program and our exemplary customer service. We believe in and have created institutions that are long-lasting. We are currently looking to expand our brands and are surveying potential markets/locations. The Restaurant Operations Manager will use their restaurant experience to maintain the vision and culture of the restaurants to ensure guests receive outstanding service with an extraordinary dining experience and exceptional beverage program. The Restaurant Operations Manager will work with, manage, and motivate a team encompassing various departments and staff levels including HR, floor managers, FOH / BOH staff, and event staff.
· Involved with all day-to-day functions including staff management, guest interactions, office administration duties, vendor communications, and labor costs.
· Required to ensure that operational standards are met in regard to sanitation codes and laws, food storage, and loss prevention.
· Responsible for the development and retention of talented food and beverage staff.
· Works with the General Manager to ensure optimal staffing levels are maintained with ongoing coaching and training programs in place for new and existing staff.
· Provides direction and directives to staff in performing their duties and establishing work priorities.
· Ensures food and beverage staff provide excellent guest service by circulating through dining areas, lounges, and event spaces.
· Seeks opportunities to improve satisfaction and immediately handles any guest concerns or complaints.
· Identifies and creates new opportunities to promote food and beverage products.
· Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional areas of responsibility.
· Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with managers and other departments
· 3+ years of experience in a high-end / high-volume bar and restaurant
· 3+ years of experience supervising others in a senior leadership role
· Ideal candidate will have occupied a similar or higher position for 2 to 3 years
· Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail, planning and organizational skills.
· 3+ years restaurant management experience.
Compensation: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year plus full benefits and bonus plan granted based on performance.