Job Opening: Retention Marketing Manager for Skincare Company
Location: Remote within the US
1. Develop the customer journey and service offering for all customer segments.
2. Manage reporting of segmentation migration analysis throughout the year and highlight key findings from the research, work with key stakeholders on action plan from this research.
3. Manage all customer data and analysis.
4. Ongoing planning and management of email marketing campaigns alongside the internal marketing teams and external partners.
5. Work with creative and marketing teams to ensure all email marketing activities are in keeping with brand values and guidelines.
6. Manage the liaison between marketing departments to manage customer lists and oversee analysis for marketing activities.
7. Manage the direct mail channel to drive innovation and achieve KPIs.
8. Drive research and idea generation for all customer initiatives.
1. Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing communication execution development and the execution of fully integrated marketing tactics, including all media and communication channels.
2. Exceptional data skills including the ability to extract data in order to inform future campaigns and strong command of web/mobile analytics and Ad Tech concepts and platforms (Omniture, DoubleClick, Krux).
3. Must be very good with customer segmentation & SMS marketing.
4. SQL and experience with large databases preferred.
5. Solid Digital Marketing experience and proficiency in the most popular channels and tools (eg Twitter, Facebook, email Marketing, Google Analytics).
6. Able to create, manage and champion marketing campaigns that utilize the full marketing mix.
7. Multi-channel campaign management across digital and offline channels (print, DM, email, social, telesales, sales, websites, SEM/PPC, SEO, display).
Compensation:$150,000 plus benefits and massive incentive bonuses.