Job Opening: Revenue Cycle Manager for Behavioral Health company with 30 facilities, RTC and IOP for adults. Mental health, addiction, and eating disorders.
1. Oversee billing accounts and help troubleshoot and resolve any revenue cycle problems.
2. Oversee and help build and train the billing team.
3. Oversee billing team ensuring they communicate effectively with insurance, and handle collections, contract analysis, cash posting.
4. Manage billing transactions with clients, and report creation.
5. Analyze and streamline billing and collections processes.
1. Minimum of 4 years current revenue cycle management.
2. Minimum of 4 years of Behavioral health RCM experience.
3. Experience overseeing a billing team of at least 3.
4. Experience overseeing high volume billing, $3 million+ per month.
5. Experience creating and maintaining effective systems and processes.
6. Experience with both Medicaid and commercial insurance.
Compensation: executive level pay and benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!