Job Opening: RN Clinical Supervisor for Home Health Agency
Location: Los Angeles, 90048
1. Lead a team of 5 Case Managers.
2. Receive available patient information related to cases, including disciplines required, to determine home care needs. Assign appropriate clinicians to each case.
2. Review and evaluate each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discussing and verifying impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services
3. Assisting clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care.
4. Assisting in the formulation, revision, implementation, and evaluation of policies and procedures, as well as strategic goals and objectives.
5. Report to the Director of Nursing.
1. RN degree
2. 2+ years experience in a Home Health setting.
3. 2+ years experience as an RN supervisor
4. 2+ years leadership/supervisory experience
Compensation: $100,000-$125,000 plus PTO, health, dental, vision, 401K and life insurance
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!