Job Opening: RN Nurse Manager for all female Mental Health Rehabilitation Center.
Location: Encino, CA
Full-Time RN Nurse Manager: Two 12 hour shifts, 7:00AM-7:30PM (Weekday or Weekend). Would be onsite for an additional 16 hours per week (Two 8 hour shifts with flexible hours depending on needs. (Available to go in if there is a call out/ available by phone if nurses have questions. Flex hours if nurse covers additional shifts )
1. Participate in interdisciplinary team and staff meetings.
2. Prepare infection control reports for presentations.
3. Direct employees concerning the care of the patients.
4. Carry out physicians’ orders.
5. Review group home patients’ medical charts.
6. Consult with group home supervisors regarding the health of patients.
7. Initiate and implement policies and procedures.
8. Schedule and coordinate medical examinations.
9. Obtain parent/guardian consents for medical examination/treatments.
10. Teach and monitor medication administration.
11. Administer annual tuberculosis testing to patients.
1. RN license valid for CA.
2. Valid driver’s license.
3. Minimum of 1 year of experience as a nurse with experience in MHRC or Mental Health Rehabilitation facilities
4. Able to pass a strict background check
5. Good communication skills and basic computer skills
6. Must be at least 18 years or older.
7. Must be covid vaccinated, or have an exemption
Compensation: $95,000-$105,000 per year with benefits.