Job Opening: RN, Registered Nurse for residential treatment centers for adolescents.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Schedule: Full-Time, Thursday-Saturday, 7:00PM-7:00AM
1. Administer health assessments and complete necessary forms
2. Administer and read TB tests
3. Provide health education on a variety of topics to clients, including but not limited to: general health care, medication, diabetes, safe sex, dual diagnosis, and nutrition
4. Observes medication procedures and makes recommendations
5. Keep staff appraised of any potential client issues
6. Medical records documentation as required
1. Registered Nurse (RN)
2. New grads or experienced are welcome
3. Driver’s license, clean driving record and car insurance.
4. Ability to pass a strict background check from the DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance.
Compensation: $45-$48 per hour plus $3 shift differential for working nights and benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!