Job Opening: Sales and Marketing for Assisted Living
Location: Long Beach, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
Must be open to being on-call on the weekends and after hours.
1. Respond to referrals from outside agencies.
2. Call, email, and meet potential patients and their families in person.
3. Give tours of building and emphasize the positive and unique traits of the Assisted Living.
4. Create your own leads by connecting with and marketing to discharge planners, nurses and other agencies. Training will be provided, this is all over the phone and email.
5. Initiate paperwork for joining the facility.
6. Stay in communication with staff to know census.
7. Follow through with Executive Director’s directions and suggestions.
1. 2+ year experience working with an assisted living, preferably as an assistant administrator.
2. 1+ year experience marketing.
3. Familiarity with paper work for on boarding new clients at assisted living facilities.
4. Warm and engaging personability.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills- ability to speak, write and meet in person with confidence and professionalism. This is the most important!
6. Driven and eager to close.
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 plus 75% health insurance coverage.