Job Opening: Sales Development Representative
Location: Remote within the US
1. Generate warm leads and set up meetings for account executives.
2. Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities and proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
3. Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails and present the company.
4. Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
5. Set up meetings with appropriate leads and calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
7. Report to the R&D service line senior management on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
8. Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
1. Experience as a Business Development Representative or Sales Development Representative.
2. History of success and track record of achieving quotas.
3. Understanding of sales performance metrics and hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold-calling).
4. Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
5. Good listening and persuasive skills.
6. Good communication and negotiation skills.
7. Computer, typing and phone skills, including experience with CRMs (Salesforce) and Excel.
8. Must have enterprise healthcare experience.
9. Must have Salesforce experience.
Compensation: $70,000 base and $100,000 OTE plus excellent benefits